Nutritional supplements may be recommended by your healthcare professional when:
- Children aren’t eating and drinking as much as they would normally
- Help is needed with weight gain or to slow down weight loss
- growth is suboptimal
- nutritional intake is reduced due to illness
- appetite is poor as a result of medical treatment
- energy requirements increase due to a medical condition, including cerebral palsy, cystic fibrosis, gastrointestinal disorders, autism and many others
- surgery is required (before and after an operation)
Sustagen® Kid Essentials can also be added to food and cooking without affecting the nutritional composition of the product. Foods such as cereal, yoghurt or baked goods are easily supplemented with Sustagen® Kid Essentials.
For recipe hints, click here.