Who is it for?
Nutritional supplements may be recommended by your healthcare professional when:
- Children aren’t eating and drinking as much as they would normally
- Help is needed with weight gain or to slow down weight loss
- growth is suboptimal
- nutritional intake is reduced due to illness
- appetite is poor as a result of medical treatment
- energy requirements increase due to a medical condition, including cerebral palsy, cystic fibrosis, gastrointestinal disorders, autism and many others
- surgery is required (before and after an operation)
Sustagen® Kid Essentials® can also be added to food and cooking without affecting the nutritional composition of the product. Foods such as cereal, yoghurt or baked goods are easily supplemented with Sustagen® Kid Essentials®.
For recipe hints, click here.